For more information on these job listings, contact Josi Hatfield at 651-237-1087 (email Career.Development@clomail.com)
DSP Hourly Wage Increase Effective January 1st , 2023.
Starting up to $ 20.00/hour. Flexible Schedules: Full, Part Time and Relief positions available.
Direct Support Professionals received an increase in hourly wages on January 1st, 2023.
All new hire DSP will be eligible for a wage step increase at their 3 month hire date followed by annual increases on a progressive pay scale.
Contact Josi at 651-237-1087 or
email Josi at Career.Development@clomail.com.
Apply online, click below.
Direct Support Professional
Woodbury, Oakdale, Stillwater, Forest Lake, East Bethel, Stacy, North Branch, Harris, Stanchfield, Pine City, Brook Park, Sandstone
- Work in our Homes and provide personal care for individuals with intellectual developmental disabilities. mental health or medical challenges
- Experience the rewards of guiding others in the activities of their daily lives.
- Competitive salary and benefits. Advancement opportunities available.
Duties of the Direct Support Professional include:
- Provide support to individuals to achieve their personal goals and meet their needs and desires
- Maintain the supports of the individuals served by providing choices of activities, work and living arrangements
- Assist individuals with completion of activities of daily living and community integration.
- Plan menus with the individuals’ input
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe environment for individuals served
- Supervise and/or administer medications and treatments
- Coordinate individuals’ medical appointments and follow-up
Employment Type: Full-Time, Part-Time, Relief
Experience: No experience necessary, but experience in the human service field is beneficial. Persons over 21 with good driving record a plus
Job Requirements: Need to pass state background check. Persons over 21 with good driving record a plus.
Compensation: Weekend and overnight differentials, 3 month wage increase followed by annual wage increases on Progressive Pay Scale, Yearly 1% Bonus, Paid training.
Other Compensation: Additional $2.00/hour for in home, holiday pay, 401K.
Medical insurance (30 hours/week). Dental, Life and Supplemental insurance, paid personal leave for full time (35 hours/week).
Apply by Fax
Prefer to fax your application? No problem. Complete it and fax to Community Living Options at 763-856-5732.